REFLECTOR: courtesy car

Keith Hallsten keithhallsten at quiknet.com
Tue Oct 18 19:38:44 CDT 2011

On the way from California to Oshkosh a couple of years ago we stopped at
O'Neill, Nebraska for the night.  There was a row of old police cars in the
airport parking lot with the keys in the ignition.  The line boy said "take
your pick - put in a little gas on your way back to the airport".  That was
the extent of the agreement and paperwork.  Apparently they don't think
anyone wants to steal a clapped-out Crown Vic!

Keith