REFLECTOR: sparrow strainer QUESTION???

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:07:36 CDT 2011

Question???

              A fellow Velocity builder and I were talking.... We got to discussing the sparrow strainer trim tab on the elevator. Our question to everyone out there is... Could you use the sparrow strainer in conjunction with some sort of actuator as an elevator trim and remove the stock Velocity glass spring and elevator trim actuator??? what would be the pros and cons of having the sparrow strainer as your adjustable trim tab??? Thanx Jeff