REFLECTOR: Containerizing

Al Gietzen alventures at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 17:27:45 CDT 2011

Alec;

When I checked into this a few years ago (for std RG) I found that the
strake (center spar) span was a few inches too large to fit corner to corner
into the door of the largest standard container.  It would have required
custom crating which is very spendy; and suggests the best approach is to
install aux tanks and hire someone to ferry the plane.  You may want to
double check.

Al