REFLECTOR: Containerizing

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sat Oct 15 12:50:06 CDT 2011

Hi Alec,

I have experience containerizing other aircraft for shipment overseas
including long EZ, cozy, quickee and Osprey- I am in North Texas which is a
little bit closer to you- takes some work, a lot of foam block , foam wrap,
and other padding and a bunch of ratcheting tie down straps- let me know if
I can help you. Depending on where it is going and if the aircraft is
flyable, might be good to fly to Houston  or Long Beach CA for
disassembly.(ports)

Alex

velocity_pilot at verizon.net