REFLECTOR: Antenna

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 13 12:50:00 CDT 2011

Scott,
I have the Miracle Whip in my left strake threaded through the access holes
behind the fuel tanks so I could easily connect to the existing Coax at the
end of the strake.  Works very well.  I just ordered another one for the
right wing today. I ran mine through a length of foam pipe insulation  to
make it almost straight but they say curves are not a problem.  It has a box
attached that I Velcroed to the bottom of the strake through the wing bolt
access hole.
Rene'