REFLECTOR: Nose Gear Damper System

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Tue Oct 11 13:56:20 CDT 2011

As always C-clamp is extra :-)

We debated making the system one style for FG or RG however due to you
wanting the damper inside of the wheel pant on a FG we needed to use
different brackets.  I will try to get photos of the FG setup also.

I did fly the aircraft and taxi the RG version today.  No issues so the
system is ready to go.  Let me know if you have any questions.

John