REFLECTOR: Carb's

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:41:26 CDT 2011

Nate,
I had a similar problem with an old carb that I had on my Glastar - O320.  I
don't recall the make of the carb but I had a problem where it hiccuped at
not quite pattern height.  Though, unlike you, no issues on landing.  I
checked everything: idle adjustment, stuck float, the whole nine-yards.  I
ended up buying a new carb from AS&S.  It wasn't cheap, but my problem went
away.

FWIW,
Peter

*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*