REFLECTOR: Rough River 2011 - 25th Anniversary Canard Fly In

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Oct 7 06:09:12 CDT 2011

The idea was to remove the intersection drag where the two wings (main and
winglet) meet.  Chris thought it might have gotten him a knot.  Terry
Schubert made a 'stick-on' fairing and lost 3 kts, so it doesn't seem to be
working out.

I think most make one continuous curving spar, like [LINK:
http://forum.canardaviation.com/showthread.php?t=5309] this thread shows
Jack Morrison doing on the new (heavily modified) e-Racer that crashed
right after Osh Kosh.

Brett

--     Brett Ferrell    bferrell at fastmail.fm