REFLECTOR: Rough River 2011 - 25th Anniversary Canard Fly In

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 19:41:11 CDT 2011

Chris Esselstyn is a fellow member of EAA Chapter 18 in Milwaukee (It All
Started Here).  http://www.eaachapter18.org

In November of 2008 he decided to cut the winglets off his Cozy and install
blended winglets.  He sent some shocking pictures to our newsletter editor.

I cringe every time I look at them.  It took a lot of guts to do something
like this.  Ya think he measured twice before he grabbed the saw?

Darrell