REFLECTOR: Plane painted - wow, that was a lot of work!

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:08:53 CDT 2011

Folks,

Over the last few weeks I painted my plane.  What a huge amount of work.
You can see the pictures and read about it here
<http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=299>(
http://thegerhardts.com/velocity/?p=299) if you're interested.  Basic white
with burgundy/silver stripes and around the windows.  Tons of prep work,
many late nights masking stripes and N-Numbers, but great to see it all
finished.  It turned out great - I'm very pleased.  Its now out of my home
shop, and at my hangar at KORH (Worcester, MA), which is ~20min drive away.
Its a bit tougher to work on it out there instead of my basement shop so it
might go a little slower...I'm on the home stretch now, though!

Geoff
http://thegerhardts.com/velocity