REFLECTOR: Another Velo in the air

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:54:22 CST 2011

I hired John Abraham, Velocity Chief Pilot, to conduct my first flights. He
and I spent a couple hours doing fine tuning on the aileron and elevator
rigging. I think you should talk with John about your dutch roll and any
fine tuning you might do to make sure the ailerons are rigged properly. I
also had some nose wheel shimmy - we kept tightening the castle nut until
it went away. We went well past the 15 lbs recommended - perhaps as much as
20-25 lbs. on my fixed gear.

Good luck - I'm sure the factory team can help you figure it out.

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis