REFLECTOR: Check Pilots - Do you want to be listed in the Central States Newsletter?

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Nov 30 10:16:17 CST 2011

Terry Schubert of CSA Newsletter asks that the following be posted:

 I plan to make a list of CFIs and A&Ps who are canard competent and
interested to serve as check out/inspection professionals. There seems to
be a growing need for such a comprehensive list.

 I would appreciate it if you would ask people, through your publication,
to respond to my query. The folks who wish to be on the list should drop me
an e-mail (address below, do not reply to the Reflector please) to that
effect. I will accept listings only from the professional involved. I'll
not be chasing down any rumors of who "might" be interested.

 Listings should include: contact information and location. Listings
received by December 7 will be in the January newsletter. Later updates
will follow in later issues.

 Thanks for your help.

 Terry
 CSA Newsletter