REFLECTOR: PARKING BRAKE

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:39:20 CST 2011

Ruben,
            How does your parking break work? Is it a line lock? Does it loose pressure after time? Thanx Jeff

From: ruben at vainneg.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:33:33 -0500
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Toggle Switch "Security Caps"

Chris,

I got a toggle switch guard for my speed brake at RadioShack for less than $5 or so. The Switch has also an LED on the tip so you can see when the circuit has current.

I attach a picture where you can see how it looks. It is located in front of the throttle quadrant, beside the parking brake.

Link: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062493

Ruben