REFLECTOR: Odd fuel stain?

Al Gietzen alventures at cox.net
Mon Nov 21 01:17:53 CST 2011

Scott;

In a steep climb and near full fuel the fuel level at the front of the
strakes is above the top of the loop of the vent line at the firewall;
allowing fuel to go out the vent.  Used to happen quite often on my std RG
and 20B rotary.

One solution is to bring that vent line loop forward along the top of the
fuselage.

Al G