REFLECTOR: vernatherm

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Thu Nov 17 14:33:51 CST 2011

Thanks for the response. I responded to Brian's letter explaining where I am
measuring the oil temp. My bypass valve has a fitting on the side that feeds
a line going to the flywheel housing. I plumbed the oil temp into that line.
I believe I am reading oil temperature coming out of the engine. If your oil
is going in at 215-220 , I wonder what it is coming out at? It appears I
need to change the location of the oil temp sensor. I definitely want to try
the stiffer spring. Brian said he had one so I asked him to contact me.

I like the idea of splitting the cold air. Do you have any pictures of your
plenum and how you blocked off the base of the cylinders?

Thanks for sending the PZL drawings.

Grover

  _____