REFLECTOR: Engine question

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:05:13 CST 2011

Matt,

Is this an IO-360 or IO-540?  My IO-360 didn't come with intercylinder
baffles, so I just finished making a pair that, I think, are better than
the originals.  If you want pics, I can send them to you - real easy to
make.  I suspect that it would be best to have the fuel divider at the
coolest location (i.e. where the air enters at the top), but I'm sure
others who know better will comment on this.  My fuel divider has a
mounting bracket that attaches it to the case along the top.

Geoff