REFLECTOR: XL FG Hi Temps/ Siezed Aileron Cable

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:46:41 CST 2011

Sid,
Your pic labeled "Burned Cable" looks eerily like my first seized cable and
the damage it had. I believe I need to begin confirming a pin-hole leak in
the stbd side exhaust manifold. I wonder if this is not a good time to
consider going to 3 straight down pipes per side? Certainly the straight
down pipes have far fewer welds. No?

Mark