REFLECTOR: XL FG Hi Temps/ Siezed Aileron Cable

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:52:06 CST 2011

Hi Kathy,
I have the 2nd oil cooler with a scoop inside my left NACA scoop, and as mentioned I've had all temps in hot temp flying in the green until this last flight near max gross weight. All my solo flying has had OT under 210 and CHTs under 400 on climb out. My oil filler has a 'cup' of engine baffling around it that may block hot air from escaping when opened after shutdown.

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone