REFLECTOR: Velocity twin

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Nov 8 13:01:25 CST 2011

If I recall correctly, Steve Wright did a swept canard on the [LINK:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cozybuilders.org%2FOshkosh_Presentations%2F2007-Steve_Wright_Stagger-EZ.pdf&ei=p3u5Ts7bF-uksQLp4d38Bg&usg=AFQjCNGNwHvws3ayPbBWS1HHP-3VGuUJ6g&sig2=LkefmLG0ifFfedD6whVyTQ]
StaggerEZ but didn't find any particular benefit.  FWIW... nope, never
mind, it had dihedral  not sweep....

Brett