REFLECTOR: New photos of the Velocity Twin

Ruben Creus ruben at vainneg.com
Mon Nov 7 08:59:33 CST 2011

I love the twin concept on a Velocity, and I have not stopped buying lottery
tickets, so, If one day I win it, I would complete my order for one, but to
be honest that big tail in the back is a huge turn-off.

I guess it is needed for some reason, but I hoped they could have done like
the starship design and make it facing downwards instated of upwards

Ruben

  _____