REFLECTOR: Need some help

David Ullman ullman at robustdecisions.com
Sat Nov 5 19:38:35 CDT 2011

My Velo has been ready for its first flight for a couple of weeks.  I am
stuck as my insurance company wants my test pilot to have a "Familiarization
flight" in a Velocity.  My pilot, Robin Reid,  has 30,000 hours in over 300
types , won the Nasa Green prize in the Pipistrel G4 last month, owned a
VarEZ, and has flown Reno and the air show circuit.  Still the insurance
request is not unreasonable.  However, I have only been able to find one
flying Velo in the NW, near where we live, and the schedules and weather
have so far kept my pilot out of the other plane.

If you know of a flying Velo in the NW or one in Hawaii (Robin will be in
Hawaii later this month), please let me know.

David G. Ullman
Robust Decisions
ullman at robustdecisions.com
541-754-3609