REFLECTOR: New photos of the Velocity Twin

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:30:24 CDT 2011

I have got to think with 250-million people in the USA, at least 20 (the first year) will be ready, willing, and able to step into a modern personal twin!  I think the twin Velocity will not only look 'way-cool' but will perform well too.  I have talked with quite a few people over the years that expressed sincere interest in a 'baby starship'!

Scott Baker