REFLECTOR: New photos of the Velocity Twin

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Fri Nov 4 12:23:47 CDT 2011

Good question. Definitely cool but so was the Starship and we see how successful that was. I wish them all the luck in the world but I would rather see them spend time, money and effort making the existing product easier to build. When they sell as many Velocities as Van's sells RVs then I would say it would be a good idea. I too agree the arm on the rudder seems to be very short coupled which would probably explain its massive size. Had a twin, got the tee shirt, check it off the list, sold it to build the Velocity.

Best regards,

Nick and Connie Jones
Velocity XL-RG
N10CN