REFLECTOR: New photos of the Velocity Twin

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Nov 4 10:30:31 CDT 2011

I guess I question why they went with the big center tail and associated
fuselage extension instead of just enlarging the winglets which should be
effective at keeping the aircraft travelling in a straight line in the event
of single engine operation- I am sure they thought otherwise about that, but
there is certainly a lot more  wetted area back there now.