REFLECTOR: Triax flange for doors

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 12:45:16 CDT 2011

Reiff,

1.        There is no faster way than following the manual.  Really.  We all
like to teach ourselves this lesson; over and over and over...  :)

2.       Do you have a good set of rollers for working out the bubbles in
the cloth?  http://www.bodico.com/  I found them invaluable.  You'll hear
the bubbles pop like rice crispies.  I have a variety.  Straight, Convex,
and corner.  Make sure you clean them well after each use.  I bought the
nylon versions.  They were safe to clean with Acetone.

Andy