REFLECTOR: Subaru re-drive seal leaking

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Tue Nov 1 14:10:07 CDT 2011

Ed-

Which seal is leaking- the input or output shaft?

There are a couple options- Crossflow, is apparently gone, but their unit is
as far as I can tell a copy of a Marcotte drive- he is still in business,
but the only way to find out for sure is to remove the offending seal, and
measure it- should not be a problem.  Let me know what engine you have by
the way, and how many hours are on the drive

Alex