REFLECTOR: Autopilot servos

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:20:30 CDT 2011

Pete,

I'll get the pictures up for the servo mounting shortly.  I only have the
pitch trim mounted now.  I'm still considering whether I'll put the roll
trim on the firewall or right behind the keel whale tail (is that what you
call it?).  I'd prefer to put it behind the keel, but its pretty busy there
already as I've mounted my Lightspeed EI controller and Dynon engine monitor
there already.  Firewall mounting is easiest, but I'd prefer to keep the
servo it away from the engine heat.

Geoff