REFLECTOR: Autopilot servos

Geoff Gerhardt geoff at thegerhardts.com
Sat May 28 08:51:24 CDT 2011

Scott/John,

After playing with it a bit, and enabling altitude hold on the Dynon, I see
that it give messages to trim.  Also, I ran the test procedure again with
the trim adjusted right in the middle, the AP ran the pitch servo up and
down over the relatively small range it uses to test successfully, so I
think its functioning normal.  I'll post on the Dynon support forum just to
check, tho.  Thanks.

Looking fwd to Oshkosh - hoping to be flying there next year.

Geoff