REFLECTOR: Continental info

TimRhod at aol.com TimRhod at aol.com
Fri May 20 21:21:47 CDT 2011

I have an XLRG with a modified  IO550N 370 hp 10to1compression  pistons,
duel electronic ign, .cruise  is 215 kts true at 10-12000ft   burns 13gal per
hour in cruise  20 gal /hr on take off and climb.  .  Fuel tanks modified to
hold 80 gal.   If you want more info feel free  to email me  Tim
Rhodenbaugh N370TR

In a message dated 5/18/2011 5:11:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,