REFLECTOR: Franklin Will not turnover when hot

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:24:54 CDT 2011

John,

The Odyssey is a car battery.

*PC 1200 Specs:*

   - 1200 cranking amps for 5 seconds
   - 1090 cranking amps for 10 seconds
   - 900 cranking amps for 20 seconds
   - Short circuit current over 2600A
   - 44 amp hours
   - 78 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
   - Female brass terminal w/M6 SS bolt
   - No metal jacket
   - Length 7 11/16"
   - Width 6.5"
   - Height 6 5/8"
   - Weighs 37.5 lbs

*Odyssey design:*

   - 3 year full warranty
   - Rugged Drycell sealed design
   - Military grade
   - Vibration resistant
   - 60% more starting power
   - Deep discharge reserve power
   - 2 year storage life
   - 8-12 year design life
   - Can be mounted in any orientation

This is a very powerful battery which we use in all the racing cars I
manage. They all have
12:1 compression and rev. to 8000 RPM. None have failed to start when hot.
I think my next move its to replace the wires with #000 and replace the
starter contractor.
Thanks to everyone that responded to my question.