REFLECTOR: Franklin Will not turnover when hot

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Wed May 18 22:57:58 CDT 2011

Good idea.
While you are doing this, measure the voltage drop across the +battery
to the +starter post while cranking.  Then do the same for ground.  The
one that shows higher voltage is the one with a bad connection somewhere.

You don't actually have to be cranking.  Just get a big load out there
in place of the starter.  22 or 24 gauge wire for a very short time is a
big load before it burns up.