REFLECTOR: Velocity in IFR

Jones Nick nick.jones at volvo.com
Wed May 18 12:54:52 CDT 2011

John,

This is great information. Isn't it already listed somewhere? If not it should be. A lot of people ask me the same question but since mine is not yet flying, and I have only taken demo rides, I cannot give a qualified answer. This would be great information to have available on the website. This would make a great FAQ on the website. There is nothing about how the airplane flies, only how long will it take and how much it costs.

Best regards,
Nick

P.S. sorry to propose more work for you guys. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished.