REFLECTOR: Air Filters on IO-550N

Brooke Wolf bwolf1 at tds.net
Wed May 18 09:48:40 CDT 2011

Very interesting Craig.  It looks like a rather elegant design.  Can I assume that your filters are in each side of the "breadbox" forward of the prop spinner?  Is that 3" scat tubing you are using?  Did you design any unfiltered, alternate air sources to mitigate a clogged filter (ice, dust, bugs, debris, etc)?

Sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds................

Thanks

Brooke