REFLECTOR: phillips was : Re: Video of taxi and PIREP

Erik Franks efranks at frugalmedia.com
Sun May 15 10:45:56 CDT 2011

Yep, that's what started this mission for me. With allen head it goes in and
you have a hard time getting the bit to come out of the head once unscrewed.
With phillips to not strip you have to really push in to keep it tight. I
think 100 screws are under $5 so this is a cheap upgrade. Their washers are
also shiny, polished stainless. 5/8" is my most used size and they look
great.
-Erik Franks