REFLECTOR: Lava Mat

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Wed May 11 10:01:48 CDT 2011

I tried similar products with the same results.   What did work finally, was I wrapped the exhaust with a protective heat wrap I ordered from an auto performance store.   Works great and dropped my oil temps about 20 degrees.   I can climb out now even in the summer without red lining temps right away.   I checked the exhaust at annual and no corrosion or damage from the wrap.

Bill Stockman
Senior Associate
Dayton Aerospace, Inc.

937.426.4300  Office