REFLECTOR: Pitch trim malfunction

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri May 6 08:00:25 CDT 2011

Its always hard to diagnose things via email.

But no matter what the trim actuator is doing, pushing hard on the stick
in any direction should immediately change the pitch of the plane.  the
one thing these canards are is pitch sensitive.

Maybe this is a mechanical problem between the stick and the elevators?

Scott