REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Cookout 2011

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 3 14:29:06 CDT 2011

Hello All,

I know we have a while before Oshkosh rolls around.  As most know my lovely
wife Theresa and I have been hosting the Velocity cookout for the last few
years.  It has always been on Wednesday night.  I am planning on Wednesday,
July 27th this year.  The Rutan Tribute will be Thursday.

In the past we have been able to load up with most of what we needed, and
buy the rest when we got there.  Our situation is changing.  We will not be
brining the big truck and camper this year.  It is no longer an option for
us.

Besides, I'm hoping to fly to OSH.  I don't know if it will happen this
year, but if I keep at it, eventually I will.  :)

The cookout really doesn't require that much.  The biggest, greatest part,
is the people.  Well, we do eat well too ...

I want the cookout to continue.  I enjoy doing it.  I'm gonna need some
help.

I'm asking to see how many volunteers I can get that are willing.  The more
we can get, the better.  Many hands make light work.  I don't want to do the
planning on the reflector.

Any that are interested, please send a reply to amillin at sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,

Andy