REFLECTOR: Elite/FG - Long Wing Performance...?

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:16:50 CDT 2011

Bill,
I've had good luck with my "Plane Power" alternator in my Glastar.  The
original "Denso" unit that came with the engine lasted only about 15 hours.
 So far I'm past 60 with the PP unit.  Supposedly the Plane Power alt has
been "hardened" for A/C use, though people have posted mixed results, I've
been real happy with mine.  Granted the GS is a tractor and probably doesn't
have the heat issues of a pusher as Nick mentioned, but thought I'd throw in
my two cents ...

Peter

Check out:
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*