REFLECTOR: Goose Repair Update (Engine Run)

aminetech at bluefrog.com aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Mar 21 14:50:30 CDT 2011

Yes.  That's equivalent to removing 1 washer.  I had to add a washer (1 total) to keep my static at 2600.  No difference in performance with shorter blades and I have more clearance.  I take off at 1/2 throttle (2300 static) to avoid over reving.  The higher (full power)static gives me more drag for approach and allows lower idle fuel consumption (2.5 gph,lean).

John