REFLECTOR: Landing light

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Mar 21 09:40:25 CDT 2011

Terry Miles wrote up a good howto here on installing cheap HID.
I went with the Duckworks aviation reflector, and got the ballast and
D1S lamp assembly off ebay.  I liked the performance so much I also
added HID to my canard tips.  I had a picture on my phone that got
lost.  When I get the canard back on, I'll take another picture.

Lots of light little current.