REFLECTOR: 2nd Annual Gulf Coast Canard Fly-In

velocityoner at yahoo.com velocityoner at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 06:22:28 CDT 2011

Hello Canardians,
Please help spread the word to any and all canard groups regarding the Gulf Coast Canard Fly-In to be held June 10-12 @ 2R5 St Elmo Alabama. Last year we had a shrimp boil. This year we will have a dinner at a local seafood restaurant. The local Canardians will help shuttle people around. St Elmo is uncontrolled and has 100 LL fuel for $4.17 per gallon. All of you from north of the Mason Dixon line that were snowed in last year have no excuses this year so make plans to join us.

Victor Taylor
Velocity N93DV
Irvington, Alabama
251-377-5216