REFLECTOR: Canard Center Hinge

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:21:14 CDT 2011

Are we talking about the bushing at dead center between the two elevators?
If so, I redesigned that. I inserted needle bearings inside each elevator
tube. Next I took a steel shaft (recycled from an electric motor) and
inserted it in aluminum fork in the middle. Now each elevator tube slides
into the steel shaft. No way for it to work loose. I can send photos if
anyone's interested.

Dennis

--
All the best,