REFLECTOR: Flowscan plumming

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Mar 16 10:27:33 CDT 2011

Hey Andy-

I know about the abrupt bends prior to the sensors, but I had them oriented
so that I could bolt them to the firewall (wires facing aft)  flowscan said
that that is not a good orientation for them, and that they need to be
rotated so that the wires face up- of course then I need to make a bracket
to bolt them to, and they do not fit as close to the firewall that way, so I
had to make new lines so that they could sit in the only orientation that
Flowscan claims will give accurate readings and not damage the sensors.

  _____