REFLECTOR: tube flare question

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 20:54:54 CDT 2011

Hi Matt-

That looks like an automotive tool- you might w3ant to verify the angle on
the flare- the tool I have makes the AN flare- it has a turret-type setup
for the tube grip- 2 wheels that can be rotated to take different sizes of
tube- the tube grips are smooth, and the flare cone has ribs on it that
burnish the face of the flare as it is forming it.

  _____