REFLECTOR: Holes in the Spar

jclough48 at comcast.net jclough48 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 18:21:32 CST 2011

Hey Jack.....
When I decided to retrofit the newer sump tank (I had the old sump which mounted on the Retract forward gear bulkhead...really old) to my installation I wound up with a bolt head right behind the sump tank (oil filter mount).... I didn't want it to touch/rub the sump, so I put a 'bubble' dome in the sump tank wall to give clearance.....
Not flying yet....
jc