REFLECTOR: Images in reflector

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Thu Mar 10 11:11:19 CST 2011

David,

You have scroll down to the very bottom of the message and look for a link
to the image. Then after you click on it, you'll have to login to the
reflector site to see the image.

As for using a mailing list, I'm afraid that I have to agree with you. I
would much prefer a forum method. This debate comes up every now and then.

Brett Ferrell has a got really nice mirror of the reflector that makes
reading the posts much easier.

http://www.velocityxl.com/forumdisplay.php?17-Reflector-Mirror

But I don't think you can post reflector messages there.

-Don