REFLECTOR: Images in reflector

jclough48 at comcast.net jclough48 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 10:50:36 CST 2011

I can see the atached picture......
I like it when people DON'T delete the message they are replying to......it is easier to read the whole dialogue in on e mail and delete the rest w/out having to open each one of them....particularly if it may be something you are or are not interested in reading about..... my two cents....maybe it easier because I read most of my e-mails on a laptop vs. smartphone? Here is the picture in a message body: (may not show up...but I e mailed it to you too)
jc