REFLECTOR: Air Show Disaster

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 10:41:23 CST 2011

My two cents, I travel all over the world and routinely receive files up to 20 mb on yahoo, I also work with photo's on a daily basis, I can take very good photo's under 1 mb because I have a very good camera with a good set of lenses. The higher resolutions are not needed unless you are going to professionally print your photo's. But I have to say that the reflector has been too restrictive at it's current file size, because there has been many times I would have liked to responded with multiple photo's. Don't get me wrong, I want to thank Brian for the reflector, but I do agree that most of us are past dial up file size restrictions.

Andy Ellzey
Sent from Abu Dhabi UAE

Sent from my iPhone