REFLECTOR: Air Show Disaster

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Mar 8 09:40:06 CST 2011

That is a very nice picture.  It is so nice, that my rather large
monitor can't show the whole thing at once, so if I wanted to appreciate
the picture as a whole, I can't do it at the original resolution.
I can, however, shrink it to see the whole picture, which I find ironic
as an argument otherwise.  If one wanted to make a nice poster out of it
on a printer that can handle that resolution, then yes, I see the value.

We are into engineering here, not artistic style.  I do not doubt that
you take all of your pictures at 12MP.  Congratulations.