REFLECTOR: Air Show Disaster

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Mar 7 16:21:04 CST 2011

This is an amazing example of how to place a nice large picture on the
reflector using very little bandwidth.

No, this is not sarcasm.  It's one of the reasons I resist setting the
reflector limit to allow larger pics, when a lower res pic does just as
well.

I'm not worried about server bandwidth, sometimes my phone can't take
large attachments either.